The National Cancer Institute (NCI) Division of Cancer Prevention (DCP) has created the DCP Early Career Scientist Spotlight Research Seminar Series to highlight nominated early career scientists who are advancing research within the areas supported by DCP. These research areas include:
- Cancer Early Detection Biomarker Development and Screening
- Intervention Development for Cancer Prevention
- Precision Cancer Prevention
- Symptom Science and Management
Beyond their talks, the invited speakers, all DCP Early Career Scientists, will have the opportunity to interact with DCP and the broader NCI staff involved in cancer prevention research. While the overall goal is to increase visibility and provide recognition to the DCP Early Career Scientists, these research seminars alongside interactions with the cancer prevention research community at NCI will also promote the acceleration of progress and innovation of cancer prevention.
Please email NCIDCPworkforce@mail.nih.gov if you have any questions or inquiries about this research seminar series.
- You want to contact a past DCP Early Career Scientist after their research talk.
- You want to be considered for a meeting with a DCP Early Career Scientist on the day of their research talk.
- You are having trouble finding when and how to attend the DCP Early Career Scientist Spotlight Research Seminar.