NCI invites in-person attendees to submit a poster for consideration at the symposium. Poster topics should cover at least one of the following:
- Assessment of current efforts to share personal genomic data for research
- Security and privacy concerns
- Consent models
- Business models
- Ethical, legal, and psychosocial implications of individuals controlling their own data
- Individual perceptions of the risks and benefits of data sharing
Deadline extended! Abstracts are due by Friday, September 20, but space for posters is limited so please submit your abstract as soon as possible. Posters will be accepted on a rolling basis starting Friday, September 6 and notified via email.
Use the Abstract Submission form below to submit your abstract.
Abstract Formatting Requirements
Your abstract should be submitted as a PDF or Word document with the following format:
- No more than 350 words
- Margins: 1.0" for the right and left 0.75" for the top 0.5" for the bottom
- Font: Calibri 11
- Title in Bold (Initial Caps)
- Authors in Italics, presenting author underlined, separated by commas.
- Affiliation of authors should be in italics with city and state abbreviation, separated by semi colon. If multiple affiliations, use superscript references.
Additional details about poster size requirements will be provided in future correspondence, however posters should not exceed 4’ X 6’ in size.
OMB # 0925-0740
Expiration Date: July 31, 2022
Public reporting burden for this collection of information is estimated to average 15 minutes per response, including the time for reviewing instructions, searching existing data sources, gathering and maintaining the data needed, and completing and reviewing the collection of information. An agency may not conduct or sponsor, and a person is not required to respond to, a collection of information unless it displays a currently valid OMB control number. Send comments regarding this burden estimate or any other aspect of this collection of information, including suggestions for reducing this burden, to: NIH, Project Clearance Branch, 6705 Rockledge Drive, MSC 7974, Bethesda, MD 20892-7974, ATTN: PRA (0925-0740). Do not return the completed form to this address.