Thank you for your interest in the Cancer Moonshot Seminar Series.
The upcoming presentations will showcase research from different Cancer Moonshot initiatives that support the 10 recommendations of the Blue Ribbon Panel report. They will inform the community about the progress of Cancer Moonshot-funded projects, provide outreach related to Cancer Moonshot projects, enhance discussions and collaborations related to Cancer Moonshot research, and promote the sharing of data from Cancer Moonshot initiatives.
Several of the seminars will feature junior investigators presenting their Cancer Moonshot research projects. These presenters are noted with an asterisk (*) below.
Featured speakers will include:
- Rogelio Hernandez-Lopez, Ph.D., University of California, San Francisco*
- Evan Weber, Ph.D., Stanford University School of Medicine*
- Martha Shrubsole, Ph.D., Vanderbilt University
- Poul Sorensen, M.D., Ph.D., University of British Columbia
- Nicole Coggins, Ph.D., University of California, Davis*
- Nick Markham, M.D., Ph.D., Vanderbilt University*
- Catherine Wu, M.D., Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Alanna Rahm, Ph.D., Geisinger Health System
- Kelsey Lau-Min, M.D., University of Pennsylvania*
- Mary Frances Wedekind Malone, M.D., National Cancer Institute*