Thank you for your interest in the Cancer Moonshot Seminar Series. Please be sure to join the seminars at 12:00 p.m. ET/11:00 a.m. CT/9:00 a.m. PT every fourth Thursday of each month (except for December 2020).
The upcoming presentations will showcase research from different Cancer Moonshot initiatives that support the 10 recommendations of the Blue Ribbon Panel report. They will inform the community about the progress of Cancer Moonshot-funded projects, provide outreach related to Cancer Moonshot projects, enhance discussions and collaborations related to Cancer Moonshot research, and promote the sharing of data from Cancer Moonshot initiatives.
Featured speakers will include:
- Dinah Singer, Ph.D., National Cancer Institute
- Cigall Kadoch, Ph.D., Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Cheryl Willman, M.D., Universtiy of New Mexico
- Jeff Trent, Ph.D., TGen
- Charles Sawyers, M.D., Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Bradley Malin, Ph.D., Vanderbilt University
- Supriya Mohile, M.D., University of Rochester
- Christina Curtis, Ph.D., Stanford University
- Carl June, M.D., University of Pennsylvania
- Amy Herr, Ph.D., University of California, Berkeley