Thank you for your interest in joining the National Cancer Institute and Cancer Research UK, the two largest funders of cancer research, as we officially launch the partnership of Cancer Grand Challenges. Please be sure to join the event promptly at 15:30 BST / 10:30 AM ET / 07:30 AM PT on August 27, 2020. During this virtual event, you’ll learn more about our goals to facilitate global collaboration and innovation to take on some of the toughest challenges that are blocking progress against cancer.
Feature speakers will include:
- Norman E. Sharpless, MD, Director, NCI
- Michelle Mitchell OBE, Chief Executive, CRUK
- Sir Paul Nurse, Chair, CGC Scientific Committee
- Dinah S. Singer, PhD, Deputy Director, NCI
- Iain Foulkes, PhD, Executive Director of Research & Innovation, CRUK
Please complete the form below to secure your attendance.