CCDI Workshop: The Importance of Electronic Health Record (EHR) Data in Clinical Care and Research
This workshop is open to the public and free to attend, but registration is required in order to receive access to the event link.
Date: November 2, 2022 at 10am – 3:30pm EST
Location: Virtual meeting
Workshop Objectives: The main goals of the workshop are to:
- Understand the issues surrounding EHR data portability and interoperability
- Outline potential approaches to structuring EHR data for maximal utility and benefit
- Explore opportunities to capitalize on the use of EHR data for clinical care and research
- EHR Data Portability and Interoperability
- Structured EHR Data and Data Extraction/Translation
- EHR-Directed Clinical Trials
- Research Use of EHR Data
- Jaime Guidry Auvil, Ph.D., Director, NCI Office of Data Sharing
- Tony Kerlavage, Ph.D., Director, NCI Center for Biomedical Informatics & Information Technology
If you have any questions, please contact NCIChildhoodCancerDataInitiative@mail.nih.gov.