Translational Advances in Cancer Prevention Agent Development (TACPAD) – 2nd Biennial Virtual Meeting
Sponsored by the Division of Cancer Prevention, NCI and the Office of Disease Prevention, NIH.
Date: September 7-9, 2022
Location: Virtual Meeting
The main goals of the meeting are to: 1) Foster the exchange of ideas and potentially new collaborative interactions among leading cancer prevention researchers from basic and clinical research, 2) Highlight new and emerging trends in immunoprevention and chemoprevention as well as new information from clinical trials, and 3) Inform the research community of the significant resources available from the NCI to promote prevention agent development and rapid translation to clinical trials and to engage cancer researchers with novel prevention concepts.
- Advances in Small Molecule Agent Development Pipelines: Promising Leads
- Translation from Bench to Bedside: Challenges and Resources
- State of the Science and Advances in Immunomodulatory Agents Development
- Emerging Vaccines for Cancer Prevention
- Cancer Prevention Clinical Trials
Mark Steven Miller, Ph.D.
Director of PREVENT Operations, Division of Cancer Prevention
Altaf Mohammed, Ph.D.
Program Director, Division of Cancer Prevention